Tuesday, December 11, 2012

QUEEN CHRISTINE-more Christmas ornament ideas from old jewelry

THIS JUST IN!!!!
Had to share this one. Just got this picture from my sister.
Check out my post on making Heirloom Christmas ornaments from our mother's costume jewelry @ http://carolynscanvas.blogspot.com/2012/12/heirloom-christmas-ornaments-from-moms .
We had a blast at our get together and turned out some great things that will be cherished for a long time and we aren't anywhere near done. Mom had lots and lots of bling. 

I coerced my sister, Jackie, into demonstrating the method she came up with. This is the ornament she made for the camera and we joked about it looking like Cleopatra. Little Smarty Pants went ahead and added the features. What a brain-that is my baby sister-love her. 


Be sure to send us photos of your ornaments, we would love to see them.
God bless you and happy crafting
Carolyn Wainscott 

No comments:

Post a Comment