Monday, March 9, 2015

THE STEAMPUNK BLACK ROSE HAT-MORE PHOTOS-VOTING ENDS MARCH 10, 2015

OK, one more post about the voting for The Best Blogger Craft 2015 competition and I'll quit, I promise, well, maybe, unless something else comes up. Here is the link for voting:
http://www.favecrafts.com/contest/blogger-contest.

I wish they would let us know how the voting is going but NNNOOO, not until the voting is over in about 36 more hours as I write-no, it is until midnight CST so I think that makes it 39 more hours. I am on EST. 

I am preparing a video tutorial on putting the hat together that will be incorporated into a blog post. There is no pattern needed here if a purchased hat is used as I did for this one. Metal sheet roll from MD Hobby & Craft was the basis for the hat and it came out without a hitch. 

Matching gauntlets were made also using the metal. The pattern for them will be available for them along with the pattern for my other entry, The Victorian Chapeau, that also has matching mitts in My Pattern Store @ http://www.craftsy.com/user/pattern/store/43851. The mitt pattern can be used for both styles of hand accessory. 

So here are some closeups of the hat:
great, granddaughter, Hannah modeling for me, this is her favorite
  










Thank you for stopping by
May you enjoy crafting/sewing/quilting as much as I do
Carolyn Wainscott 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHECK OUT MY PATTERN STORE @

http://www.craftsy.com/user/pattern/store/43851

GIRLS' CAPE PATTERN-matches cape pattern for American Girl Doll 

CAPE PATTERN FOR AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS

90" DRESDEN PLATE PATTERN

No comments:

Post a Comment