Monday, April 11, 2016

CANNING JAR ORGANIZERS WITH CUSTOM TOPPERS FOR YOUR SEWING ROOM

Sometimes the oddest things strike my fancy and the display at Hobby Lobby of drawer pulls/knobs/handles was one of those. I knew I wouldn't be redesigning my kitchen with all new handles and knobs so I just checked out that long wall on occasion when I was cruising through keeping myself from adding anything else to my craft hoard [that's what my daughter calls it] until the right idea came along if ever. Then, glory be, the right idea came along and something useful at that: organizers using items I already had-canning jars. Now I could let myself pick up one or two to play with and ran the idea past the editor of Seams And Scissors. She thought it would fit right in so- 

My latest article for Seams And Scissors was released a few days ago 

@

http://www.seamsandscissors.com/diy-sewing-room-organizers/ 

Sew-if you enjoy seeing your paraphernalia as you work, this may be something you would like in your sewing room. 

A video tutorial goes along with the article, too. 

Of course, what originally was to be a quick, easy project turned into an all day venture but I love the results. 


May the joy of crafting be upon you

Carolyn Wainscott


No comments:

Post a Comment