Saturday, December 30, 2017

DIY EASIEST EVER ARMCHAIR ORGANIZER

I finally got around to making my armchair organizer that had been on my bucket list for a long time and glory of glories even wrote a tutorial for FaveCrafts.com where more photos are available.  
@
https://www.favecrafts.com/Sewing/Easy-Sewn-Armchair-Organizer

Easy Sewn Armchair Organizer


Why in the world this took so long I'll never know, just my procrastinating self. Now my remotes, and other paraphernalia are handy and off my table and it was done in less than 2 hours with fabric that had been in my stash for a long time. 

The armchair organizer serves two purposes: keeping things organized plus keeping my upholstery protected and clean. 

I made the organizer for myself but it would make a great gift especially for anyone in a retirement or nursing home. 

Happy sewing and crafting
Carolyn Wainscott



No comments:

Post a Comment